Do you have a relevant food science qualification and have 1 years + quality assurance experience within the food/beverage sector?
Do you have an awareness of chemical, microbiological, sensory and packaging analysis?
Do you have laboratory experience & a working knowledge of HACCP and Quality Systems?
Our client, based in Tipperary, is looking for a QA Specialist and you would be joining an environmentally conscious company whose brand is a household name internationally.
As QA Specialist your job will be to ensure that the product is produced and dispatched right first time every time and some of the key elements of this exciting QA job will include:
* Carrying out chemical, microbiological, packaging and sensory analysis
* Ensuring the achievement of site Quality KPIs.
* Accountable for the correct set up, calibration and verification of all quality instruments.
* Investigation of complaints and analysis and compilation of reports.
* Create and deliver Quality training packages and roll out to all employees.
* Compiling, trending and communication of Quality reports.
* Manage site internal audit schedules, recording of non-conformance's, identifying root cause and implementation of Corrective and Preventive actions.
* Helping to administer the IT Systems which support the Groups Quality Management System
* Drive continuous improvement and best practices and provide internal customers with first class level of service.
You will ideally have 1 years post graduate experience or my client will also consider a recent food science graduate with relevant college lab experience and who has completed a relevant work placement/co-op.
This job will suit someone who is at the beginning of their QA career and would like to fast-track their career with a global player with loads of scope to progress further in a large company.
If you are interested in apply for this career advancing QA Specialist job, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this Quality Assurance specialist job further.
CONSULTANT: FEARGUS YOUNG
QA, Quality Assurance QA Jobs, Tipperary, Permanent