My client has an opening for a QA Coordinator to come and work in their manufacturing facility in Co. Limerick, where they great new and innovative products for domestic, commercial and industrial clients.
The person will have responsibility for the Quality, Environmental and Safety Activities on site, and will manage regulatory compliance and audits on site.
- Management, development and improvement of the sites current and future Integrated Management System (IMS to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Prepare facility for all external and internal compliance audits and manage internal & external expectations.
- Act as the management representative for third party and customer audits. Ensuring that third party and customer audits are conducted in a professional manner achieving the highest results.
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies including proper reporting of any accidents/ incidents and near misses. Where non-conformances are raised, such non-conformances should be managed through to closure with a CAPA approach within a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Authority, Environmental Protection Agency, local authority and other regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with legislation, guidelines and best practice.
- Identify, devise and implement relevant changes to SOPs where required.
- Manage and report on Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety key performance indicators.
- Product quality assurance through direct product testing (in house and externally).
- Identify development needs on site and provide training.
Level 6 or 7 Cert/Diploma in a Quality/Engineering/Environmental discipline.
Experience in a Quality or Health & Safety role in a building/manufacturing environment.
Experience with Quality Management Systems.
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889