QA Automation - Permanent - Cork
- Monitor all business and functional requirements for all tests and documents all test cases and assist to resolve all issues.
- Implement all test cases and evaluate all results and prepare test data and design all functional tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles and implement scripts on same.
- Administer and maintain all automation scripts and review all product changes and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback and partner with manual test team to implement all manual test cases.
- Monitor all application concepts and identify all automation process and recommend an appropriate automation framework and evaluate all scripts and recommend changes as per requirement.
- Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress and document all automation processes and deign an efficient automation framework for all web products.
- Coordinate with product development engineers to design all test plans and analyse all functional and non-functional requirements for all automation test framework and provide training to staff if required.
- Administer performance of all regression tests on functional processes and develop all required test plans for various automated processes and coordinate with QA and engineering team to document all required test plans.
- Analyse and identify presence of any bug in system and escalate issues if required and assist all engineers to validate and resolve all bug issues.
Skills - Required
- 4+ years of experience working in a QA Automation Engineering role.
- Must have real-world demonstrated expertise in creating and implementing test automation frameworks, ensure design and build of testable systems.
- Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests and integrate with CI/CD
- At least 2 years' experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies
- Proficient with automation tools - g. Selenium Web Driver, LoadRunner, Protractor, Postman
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with HTTP/HTTPS, HTML, CSS, JS, XML, JSON, and testing REST APIs
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- The ability to solve complex problems and issue management triggered by escalations or system failures
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter. A proven ability to take minimal direction and execute tasks and projects
- Strong defect management skills using JIRA, Confluence, TestRail.
Are you an experienced QA Automation that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this QA Automation role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.