- Working closely with software development teams
- The candidate will be responsible for both manual and automated testing of cross- platform applications for content creation, playback, streaming and multiplexing
- Create and run automated regression/cross-platform test suites and analyze result samples to determine adherence to test plans
- Improve SQA testing efficiency and develop automated test suites including UI automation
- Create and execute functional test plans for cross-platform apps.
- Create unit level test suites for continuous integration environments and regression testing.
- Liaise with certification group within Xperi to ensure certification of cross-platform applications.
- Review technical documentation and correspondence.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis, memory checks and code coverage analysis and specify required test vectors
- Participate in design and code inspections.
- Other duties as assigned
- BSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent field of study required
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance and/or software development
- Programming skills - Python, Bash shell
- Experience of setting up and testing virtualized environments, Docker containers etc.
- Experience of Jenkins continuous integration build, issue trackers, Jira, etc.) etc.
- Release management experience and familiarity with distributed source control management (Git, Mercurial etc.)
- Understanding of the software product life cycle, and testing of products from inception to end of life
- Experience with at least two of Windows, Linux, Mac, and Cygwin environments. Android and iOS experience an advantage
- Experience in GUI test automation desirable
- Experience with cross-compiler tools, Visual Studio and the GNU toolchain (compiler/debugger) an advantage
- Familiarity with audio testing and DSP advantageous
- Experience of using Agile/Scrum methodologies an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to proof and edit
- Ability to provide concise high-quality documentation
- Strong teamwork and project skills, ensuring open communication channels across distributed engineering and business teams
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with little supervision
- Experience with either: Linux, iOS, Android, MacOS programming.
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Automation that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Quality Assurance Automation role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.