- You will contribute to daily support of production activity across both Customer service and quality deliverables.
- You will ensure to this end that there is maximum uptime with respect to all test equipment. You will be responsible for Designing and develop Automated Test Systems for electronic based Products.
- You will Develop test specifications in-circuit test and functional test processes. You will Identify and implement opportunities for improvement on existing Test Systems/Processes. You will have hands on input to Validation of Test Systems.
- You will have knowledge of Pneumatic circuit, C programming language and troubleshooting of test issues. You will Represent the Test Engineering function on NPI's.
- You will follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
Skills - Required
- Looking for a qualified person to with a Degree (L8) in Electronic Engineering and / or Electronic Test Development or a Diploma with relevant experience.
- Experience with Test Automation. Analog and Digital circuit Analysis skills are essential.
- Strong Knowledge / experience of C Programming. You are a Self-motivated problem-solver. You will have Excellent Documentation and Communication / Interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements.
- You will think critically and make sound decisions based on sound logic and data analysis. You will generate ideas for innovation and continuous improvement.
- You will be a team player and collaborate with your peers, customers and supervisor/management team as required.
- You will demonstrate excellent ethical behaviour attributes. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees - outlining the actions and behaviors we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
Are you an experienced QA Automation that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this QA Automation role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.