QA Automation Engineer
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA teams and provide an emphasis on quality and automation best practices.
- Develop, implement and execute automated test cases.
- Introduce and influence process improvements and act as an agent for change to the organization.
- Develop and maintain regression suites of tests for supported applications
- Proactively communicate with developers and business analysts to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or execution
- Liaising with QA & Product Managers to ensure consistency and compliance in respect to quality assurance processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Strong analytical, problem-solving, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Protects Information Security Management System (ISO 27001) in accordance with our established policies and procedures. Assists in identifying and mitigating potential information security threats and risks.
Skills - Required
- Primary Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years' experience in a Quality Assurance Automation role
- Oracle test suite experience would be an advantage
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) environments would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Browser test automation
- Experience testing within an Agile environment
- SQL & PLSQL knowledge
- Mobile Automation experience would be an advantage
Are you an experienced QA Automation that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this QA Automation role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.