Do what you love, and you'll never work another day in your life…
Are you a passionate QC Analyst or Lab Technician with a minimum of 1-year experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
QC Analyst Permanent Days Attractive Sal & Benefits Waterford BioPharma
Fantastic opportunity for a permanent QC Analyst in chemistry to work in a state-of-the-art facility in Waterford.
We have recently placed a number of candidates with them, I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
The primary purpose of the QC Analyst is to serve as an Analyst to carry out test procedures and produce accurate results, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
You will have a Degree in Chemistry or related Science with a minimum 1-2 years GMP experience and exposure in an analytical chemistry testing laboratory.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance etc.
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- In-depth training provided in various testing techniques
- A positive and friendly working environment!
- Perform routine analysis, as requested by the client.
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Aware of customers' requirements and should strive to meet those requirements keeping in mind the cycle is not complete until the customer has obtained their report.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers.
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both 'seen' and 'unseen' areas.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Chemistry or related Science
- Minimum 1 years GMP Industry experience
- Good team player, honest and conscientious with good communication skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Sound interesting? Curious to hear more about this QC Analyst job? I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in more detail!
Please contact Richard on 0861852327.
Multiple other QC opportunities nationwide in Cork, Waterford, Wicklow and Limerick.
Keywords: Physical Chemistry analyst job, QC Physical Chemistry analyst job, Chemist job , QC analyst physical chemistry job, QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry Physical Chemistry analyst, QC Physical Chemistry analyst, Chemist, QC analyst physical chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry