QA Analyst -WFH
QA Analyst * Attractive Salary & Benefits plus Bonuses * Pharma-Remote work*M-F
Due to continued success and growth, my pharmaceutical client in Westmeath is seeking a QA Analyst The QA Analyst will work to ensure the quality of GMP lab data and reports which will be achieved through various audits of data and reports as specified by SOP's and by continual inspections of Lab procedures.
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
Conduct a variety of audits ( incl GMP ) and regulatory inspections .
- Lead process audits and internal audits
- Participate as a co-auditor in more complex system audits
- Identify process improvements
- Identify OOS and deviations in processes
- Responsible for investigations and non-confirmation reviews of deviations
- Perform equipment and facility qualification review
- Audit laboratory data for compliance with methods and standard operating procedures and report findings
- Serve as a resource to operational departments on audit or quality assurance subject matter
- Prepare and present audit findings and/or other related information at meetings
- Level 8 Scientific Degree
- Min. 2+ yrs' experience in a highly regulated lab based environment, with QA responsibility
- QA experience should include process audits, audits of facilities, equipment qualification review, qualification documents (IQ, OQ, PQ) and validation.
For more information on this QA Analyst job please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
This job will be remote work
Keywords : QA Analyst ,QA Auditor, Quality Assurance Auditor, QA Specialist, Quality Specialist, Quality