QA Analyst Westmeath
Excellent opportunity for a QA Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company in Westmeath on a permanent full time basis. The primary purpose of this QA Analyst Job is to ensure the quality of lab data and reports , audits of data and reports and inspections of Lab procedures.
- Perform data review
- Audit laboratory data for compliance with methods and standard operating procedures and report findings
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports
- Project work
- Train/Mentor other laboratory analysts.
- Keeping staff training records up to date and initiating training where possible
- Adhering to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately and legibly.
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Qualification in Chemistry, Biology or a related field with knowledge of analytics
- At least 2-3 years of GMP industry/regulations knowledge and experience
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred
- Experience in data review
- Experience with internal GMP audits
- Problem solving, risk assessment skills
- Experience in root cause analysis
Please apply with an up to date CV in Word for immediate consideration.
Keywords: QA Analyst , QC Reviewer, QC Data Review, QC chemist, QA Chemist, QA Specialist, Documentation Specialist, analytical Chemist, QC analyst ,QC chemist, QA,Qa,Qa,QA Specialist,QA Documentation Analyst , QC Reviewer, QC Data Review, QC chemist, QA Chemist, QA Specialist, Documentation Specialist, analytical Chemist, QC analyst ,QC chemist, QA,Qa,Qa,QA Specialist