QA Administrator - Clara, Co. Offaly
I'm currently recruiting for a QA Administrator to join a busy team in Clara, Co. Offaly.
Responsible for and has the authority to initiate, recommend, verify and provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity related to the documentation, material, product, process and the quality system
- Batch record and release - populating and checking
- Certificate of compliance completion
- Certificate of analysis completion
- Monitoring of in process controls and records
- Monitor and check product traceability system is adhered to
- Maintain documentation archiving system
- Sending CoC's and Packing Slips to customers via email
- Identifying and reporting of documentation, product and process quality issues as they arise
- Product & process quality reporting and maintenance of ISO quality system
- Support other quality functions as required
- Support the maintenance and communication of GMP standards throughout the plant
- Support the investigation of quality issues, containment of product, analysis, effective and timely closure
- Other duties that may arise
- Previous QA Administration experience is essential
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity to information.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Multi task, meet deadlines and to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Adapts a flexible approach
- Immediately available
This is a full time temporary position with an immediate start.
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below