Purchasing & Sales Assistant ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store & Sales Assistant for a leading agri business in North Tipperary. This is a full-time permanent role & based in Ennis.
Main Responsibilities & Activities
Stores Role Responsible for day to day store & stock control duties at our central store & yard.
Sales Role Dealing with retail and trade customers who visit the store. Dealing with customers in relation to the contract fencing business.
Working Hours: 8:30am to 5pm generally.
- Unloading, checking and storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
- Preparing, loading and dispatching orders to customers.
- Maintain the store and yard in a safe and proper condition.
- Record all transactions on the IT stock control system.
- Completion of regular stocktakes and reconciling balances to the stock system.
- Liaising with Managers & stores staff throughout the country on their material requirements, pricing, & product changes.
- Issue requests for quotes and proposals from suppliers encompassing quality, price and lead time.
- Creation of computerised purchase orders for centrally held stock and for our stores throughout the country.
- Update and maintain Stock system and price database.
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
- Research new products which may benefit to our business.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439