Purchasing & Sales - Agri
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Sales and Purchasing - Agri', on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agri business based in Tipperary. This is a fulltime, permanent role, which will see successful candidates with a Level 7 or Level 8 Agri Degree join a progressive Agri Business. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across various divisions of the company, with strong career progression opportunities.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
Stores Role: Responsible for day-to-day store duties at our central store & yard.
Buyer Role: Work with the purchasing manager on the purchase and supply of stock for a network of twenty 20 business units throughout Ireland.
Stock System Maintenance Role: Ensure that stock control duties are carried out, & relevant information is kept up to date and live on our Stock management System.
Team Role: Be an integral member of an efficient & cohesive Materials Management team.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
* Unloading checking & storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
* Preparing, loading, and dispatching orders to customers.
* Driving a Forklift and Teleporter to load & unload trucks.
* Maintain store and yard in a safe, tidy, and proper condition.
* Carry out duties related to the development and growth of an Online Shop.
* Liaising with Managers & stores staff throughout the country on their material requirements, pricing, & product changes.
* Issue requests, quotes & proposals for materials encompassing quality, price, & lead time.
* Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
* Research new products which may benefit the business.
Stock System Maintenance Duties:
* Record all transactions on our IT stock control system.
* Generate purchase orders for centrally held stock & stores throughout the country.
* Maintain and reconcile the Stock System and price database.
* Complete regular Stocktakes and update the Stock System.
* Maintain the Online Shop database in a correct efficient manner.
- Level 7 or Level 8 Agri Degree necessary
- 1-2 years similar experience
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work off own initiate, while also able to take direction and instruction.
- Analytical mind set
- Click link in description to upload current CV
- All applications treated with 100% confidence