Purchasing Executive ( Agri )
A leading agricultural wholesaler in the Cork City area is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Executive to join their expanding supply chain management team. This is a full-time permanent role.
This is a full-time permanent role and it will ideally suit someone with a 3rd level degree in Agriculture or business with 1-2 years PQE experience. The successful candidate will receive excellent ongoing training and get the chance to work in a busy and dynamic work environment with an employer that has won recent awards recognised by the Cork Chamber of Commerce.
lease note there is an excellent chance for career progression for an ambitious candidate looking to make the step into a management role within 2-3 years.
- Liaising with Managers and stores people throughout the country on their material requirements, pricing, and product changes.
- Issue requests for quotes and proposals from suppliers encompassing quality, price and lead time.
- Creation of computerised purchase orders for centrally held stock and for our stores throughout the country.
- Update and maintain Stock system and price database.
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
- Research new products which may be of benefit to our business.
- 3rd level degree in Agriculture or Business Studies.
- A strong interest in agroculture
- Interested in persuing career in a business related role
To apply for this role please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439