Purchasing Administrator Limerick
My client, an Industry leader in providing supply chain services to a number of Multinational Manufacturing organizations is looking for a Procurement Administrator to join its Limerick team.
This is a permanent job with excellent opportunities, where you will play a key role in supporting a team of buyers in the order management of stock for the organisation ensuring that all materials are ordered and dispatched in a timely and cost effective manner.
The Purchasing Administrator is responsible for assisting the Buying team in receiving and placing orders, tracking and expediting materials in a timely manner, ensuring that all systems are kept up to date and that stock accuracy is kept to the highest standard. The Purchasing Administrator will be building good relationships with suppliers and customers and have strong multi-tasking skills to work in this fast paced role.
- Maintain and update the stock ordering system
- Ensure that all orders are placed in a timely manner while keeping in mind the current stock holdings and lead times for deliveries
- Maintain and update PO reports for all pending stock
- Ensure that all invoicing is correct and logged correctly on the system to minimise error or discrepancies
- Ordering other ad/hoc material as required
- Liaising with other departments/warehouse as required for collections, deliveries, stock shortages etc.
- Follow up with any supplier queries or issues as needed
Purchasing Administrator Requirements:
- Previous Supply Chain/ Order Management experience in a similar role
- Strong IT systems skills; Excel, SAP or other similar systems
- High level of organisation
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.