My client who is based in Little Island is looking for a strong administrator to join their team. This role is initially for 3 month (June to August) but there is a possibility of a perm role for the right candidate.
- Processing orders for supply of Goods and Services on company computer system
- Raising, issuing, and tracking purchase orders to suppliers with great attention to detail
- Liaise with warehouse & hauliers involved in inward shipments
- Goods Receipt & manage all related documentation in a timely manner
- Manage administration of site storage ensuring smooth running of required logistics
- Act as a back up to Sales/Accounts Department in support of holidays and/or busy periods
- Any other Admin duties which may arise
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Possess good communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team, combined with good organizational skills.
- Excellent IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office packages & experience of working with computerised systems.
- Enthusiastic, diligent & willing to learn