FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Purchasing Administrator' on behalf of our client, who is a leading agricultural wholesaler outside Cork City. This is a full-time permanent role where the successful candidate will receive training and have the opportunity to work across various divisions and departments within a progressive company, which has won numerous awards for its achievements to date. The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of one years' experience in a similar role. Further career progression is a distinct possibility
* Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager
* Liaising with suppliers on prices/quotes
* Ensure ETA is maintained by suppliers
* Assisting with logistics & coordinating delivery dates with depots
* Proactively monitoring supply chain and identifying potential issues which may arise
* Maintaining up to date records of inventory & stock control
* Assisting with administrative duties such as purchase orders, key accounts and incoming emails.
* 1-2 years experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of the DIY / Hardware trade an advantage
* Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
* Ability to work off own initiate, while also able to take direction and instruction.
* Analytical mind set
* Click the link in description
* Call or email Bonnie: 086 1038534