Seeking a change for 2021? An exciting Purchasing Co-Ordinator role is available with a reputable Agri company based in North Tipp. This is a full-time permanent role, with a company who have gone from strength to strength during the Covid Pandemic. This is an Interdepartmental role, requiring strong communication skills and an ability to work in fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating Purchase Orders for stock and non-stock items
- Monitoring movement of stock and ensuring stock accuracy
- Scheduling Deliveries
- Liaising with the accounts department to ensure all goods inwards entries match purchase orders created and corresponding suppliers' invoices
- Communicating with Stores & Production on a regular basis
- Resolving quality issues with suppliers
- Sourcing obscure products
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Highlighting risk and supply issues to production
High attention to detail, strong communication and self-motivation are key to success in the role.
- Display a high attention to detail
- Excellent people/Time/Record Management Skills.
- Self-Motivated, ability to work under own initiative.
- Experience in similar role desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Experience within Agri Industry desirable but not essential