Due to an increase in demand we are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator on behalf of our Clare based client.
Our Clients are at the forefront of quality manufactured farm machinery and have gained an unrivalled reputation in the agricultural industry for producing strong, reliable, durable products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Stock Controller, Supply Chain Graduate or Warehouse operative looking to advance their career and to join an established and respected Irish owned company operating in the agricultural machinery sector.
* Purchasing of stock. Using BOM's to calculate quantities required
* Raising of purchase orders
* Liase with Fabrication and Assembly teams to ensure they have the correct allocation and volume of parts.
* Responsible for checking of orders and deliveries
* Management of spare parts dispatch and dealing with spare parts enquiries.
* Maintaining efficient stock layout in the store and on factory floor.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise
* Ability to carry out duties within a realistic time line ensuring that deadlines are met is important
* Undertake relevant training and development
* On occasion you may be required to be flexible with working hours to attend or trade shows or allow for periods of peak production.
* Ability to work well with others and communicate well is important as this role involves working with all sections of the company as well as the public.
* No experience is necessary, but any related experience would be beneficial (purchasing / stock control / spare parts)
* Experience working in any area of agriculture or agricultural machinery would be very beneficial.
* No specific qualifications are necessary buy any related qualification would be beneficial.
To apply for this position here are your three options:
1. "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Andrew Fanning (Recruitment consultant) on 086 464 8426 between 9am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.