We are currently seeking to recruit for a job for a Purchasing Administrator to support client manufacturing operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the procurement of raw materials, while managing inventory/capacity constraints, to ensure sufficient stock levels are available for production.
- To monitor stock levels, assertion procurement requirements, issue purchase orders and organise delivery.
- To co-ordinate delivery and movement of raw materials in accordance with the production plan.
- Maintenance of inventory management, Bill of Materials.
- Maintenance of inventory and production records.
- Performance of daily production reconciliations.
- To compile daily production output and KPI reports.
- To assist with stock-takes and the investigation of discrepancies.
- To liaise with suppliers and internal departments.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be capable of working on their own and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience of Exchequer and knowledge of MS Office.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment.
For more details contact Elizabeth on 056 7775550 or email
Purchasing, stock, procurement, raw materials, manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, Job, jobs, Kilkenny, Carlow, IIPMM