Purchasing Administrator- Dublin West
My client, a leading Industrial Manufacturer based in West Dublin is in need of a Purchasing Administrator to join their organization.
My client is the national leader in their industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company and to utilize your Purchasing skills and grow on your career.
The Purchasing Administrator role is to support the purchasing manager and assisting with all movement of inventory, resolving any supplier queries, inventory control and ensuring all information is accurate on the system
The duties for the Purchasing Administrator include but are not limited to:
-Receiving emails from all depots and coordinating the movement of parts and materials
-Creating PO's on the system and emailing to suppliers
-Follow up with suppliers on ETA of materials and relaying information to revelent depots
-Ensuring stock items are coded correctly and accurate on the stock systems
-Creating new codes for new products, using commodity codes, country of origin etc,
-Arranging transport for collection of goods from overseas suppliers.
-Liaise with the Accounts Department to ensure all goods ordered are delivered & received in at the correct depot, that all deliveries are accurate from PO's
-Investigating and resolving any stock discrepancies
-Partake in monthly stock takes of randomly selected product groups
-Updating product codes with minimum stock levels
The requirements for the desired Purchasing Administrator include:
- 2/3 years' experience of Procurement / Supply Chain role
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of the purchasing team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong IT skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel)
- Strong time management, organisation and planning ability
- A proven track record of delivering results against KPI's
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to providing a quality service
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.