We are seeking a compassionate and professional Psychotherapist to provide effective and proactive assistance to both families and the community following a suspected suicide, within a specific geographic area, using a well-defined framework and protocol, with a focus on ensuring high-quality support.
Location: North Dublin (with travel required)
Contract: Permanent (24 hours per week over 3 days).
Salary: €23.16 per hour
- Minimum Level 8 qualification in Counselling or a Level 9 in Counselling Psychology on the NQAI framework. (A recognized Level 7 in Counselling & Psychotherapy obtained pre-2018 will be accepted)
- Full accreditation as a Psychotherapist/Counselling Psychologist with IACP, BACP, IAHIP, FTAI, IAPTP, APPI, APCP, NAPCP, PSI, or ICP
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents as a counsellor/psychotherapist/counselling psychologist.
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant post- qualification experience of working with people in a therapeutic and multi-disciplinary setting
- Own transport and full driving licence
- Working knowledge of the mental health field and the key agencies involved
- Use a person-centred approach to engage with clients, while maintaining professional boundaries and upholding company values and ethos
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Deliver all assessments, interventions, and supports in line with the company's Way Therapeutic Model
- Work collaboratively with clients and their family members to develop and implement treatment plans
- Consult and liaise with other professionals as needed
- Keep accurate and confidential records of practice in accordance with GDPR legislation
- Competitive salary and 24 annual leave days per year, plus 2 additional concession days for Good Friday and Christmas Eve
- Paid external supervision sessions.
- Standard Way training for all new starters
- Access to training and development opportunities, including an annual CPD allowance.
- Access to a 5% contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance benefit
- Travel Pass/Bike to Work Scheme
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Olamide Badmus, Allied Healthcare Recruitment Consultant on +353861038540.
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.