Psychologists needed in Mayo!
Are you a dedicated, qualified and enthusiastic Psychologist looking to progress their career? Are you looking to work and enhance your skills in the area of Children's Disability? Do you have excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills? Do you have a passion for delivering effective and top quality Psychological interventions?
If so, read the description below to find out more!
We are delighted to be recruiting for Psychologists in the Mayo area. My client is in the Children's Disability sector and they are looking for Psychologists to join their collaborative team in supporting Children and families with complex needs to identify the needs and priorities of the child and family. These roles are 12 month Contract, Full-time.
- Hold a recognised validated post-graduate qualification in Psychology, as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Candidates Qualified outside of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Dept of health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043 for more information.