Psychologist Primary Care
Calling all Child Psychologist's on behalf of a number of Well Established Primary Care Teams located across the South East of Ireland.
All roles are Full time positions, long term roles, ranging between 1-2years.
I have a range of uniques opportunities for Psychologist's who love working with children.
Call me today to discuss.
The successful candidates will provide a psychological assessment and therapy service for children aged 0-18 years who are experiencing a mild to moderate, social, emotional, or behavioural difficulties.
Summary: This is a fulltime vacancy, a long term contract for 1-2 years +. The working week is Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm in a Paediatric Primary care service in the South east of Ireland.
The Senior Psychologist will see children and their families for assessments, advice, psychological therapy, and group interventions.
A number of different types of services are offered such as Parenting groups, Parent Information Talks and Psychology intervention services e.g. Counselling/ Psychological therapy
Working in partnership with the multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first-class Psychology service within the paediatric primary care service.
- A recognised qualification (Doctorate) in clinical, counselling, or educational psychology (Doctorate)
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland are required to hold validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health & Children
- For a Senior role a min 5 years Post graduate experience within a similar setting is essential.
- For a Staff role 1 year Post graduate experience within a similar setting is essential, however placement experience will be recognised.
- Permission to work in Ireland is essential
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available to take up work within 4-6 weeks.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information