FRS Recruitment is working with a number of hospitals and mental health services to find experienced Psychiatric NCHD to work with their teams of dedicated professionals. These roles offer outstanding career development and progression. As part of the team you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment.
The successful candidate will have prior relevant experience in the area of mental health, be committed to a career in psychiatry, and meet the following essential criteria:
- Registered with Irish Medical Council
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Psychiatry experience essential
- IELTS (overall band score 7), or OET Overall Grade B
For immediate interview please submit your CV through this website and I will respond to all CVs. These are immediate and open roles and I am keen to talk with all doctors interested and available to start working in Ireland.
Alternatively, you can call me, Eithne Vaughan Witts, FRS Recruitment, + 353 086 0217807.