Psychiatric Nurses - Leinster
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic Acute Psychiatric Hospital based in Leinster, who are currently seeking NMBI Registered Psychiatric Nurses to join their team.
My client offers a competitive package and is dedicated to continuing professional development by fostering a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will play a pivotal role in the planning, delivery and evaluation of nursing treatment and care to clients. You will be responsible for delivering high quality, evidence based nursing care by engaging in hope inspiring, person centered and recovery focused relationships with patients.
- Relevant Psychiatric Nursing Qualification
- NMBI registration
- Previous clinical experience working in Psychiatry
About the Role:
- High capacity for responsibility.
- Ability to lead the change process, from problem recognition to change implementation and evaluation.
- Ability to co-ordinate and motivate self and others in service delivery.
- Ability to form effective interpersonal relationships which are sensitive to the diversity of personnel with whom you work.
- Ability to provide patients with both group and individualized nursing care.
- Ability to represent and negotiate on behalf of the team.
- Well organised with effective time management skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and be a team player.
- High level of flexibility required to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- Good computer skills including use of electronic patient records, databases word, powerpoint.
- On site parking
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Library facilities
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Subsidised pharmacy
- Access to health services credit union
- Group discount for health insurance
- Excellent access to public transport including bus routes, luas and QBCs
- Tax saver commuter ticket scheme
- Bike to work scheme
For more information on this wonderful opportunity, please apply directly or call me for more information: +353 (0)86 464 8416