Psychiatric Nurses - Decision Letter
I am delighted to be working with my client located in Dublin who is seeking Psychiatric Nurses currently holding a Decision Letter from the NMBI to join their team.
My client offers a generous relocation package and a fantastic supported induction programme that is designed to make your relocation as smooth as possible. My client is dedicated to continuing professional development and foster a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Relevant Qualification in Psychiatric Nursing
- OET / IELTS results in line with NMBI requirements
- NMBI Decision Letter holder in Psychiatric Division
- Previous clinical experience working in Mental Health
- Strong English, both written and spoken
- Relocation package
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Fixed roster patterns
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- On-site library and research facility
- Employee well-being programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver commuter tickets
If you are seeking a move to Ireland, please contact Chloe Hos on +353 (0)86 464 8416 or apply directly. I would be happy to discuss this in more detail with you.