My client is based in Dublin and they are looking for experienced and Newly qualified Nurses.
The post holder must hold the following to fulfil the requirements of this post:
- Be a registered Psychiatric Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Holds a relevant Psychiatry qualification
- Must be Garda Vetted
Duties and responsibilites:
- The post holder will support the principle that care of the patient comes first at all times and will approach their work with the flexibility and enthusiasm necessary to make this principle a reality for every patient to the greatest possible degree
- Be accountable for the provision of a nursing service in a manner that is efficient, effective and of the highest standard
- Develop clinical expertise, leadership ability and teaching skills through nursing practice.
- Participate in teaching and education programmes for nursing and support staff
- Maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Poppy Smullen in FRS Recruitment on psmullen(at)frsrecruitment.com