PS Core Support Engineer to manage the global PS Core Network, troubleshooting any issues that may appear on it.
- Experience of mobile packet core architecture.
- Have exposure 3GPP architectures
- Troubleshoot PS Core Network and Core Transport Network
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, telecommunications
- 2 or more years' experience in operations of a mobile packet/IP core network / elements
- Experience of packet core and EPC network architecture
- Exposure to packet core call flows and the protocols used
- Experience in a large scale telecom operator is a plus
- Relevant IP Knowledge and experience (at least at CCNA level)
- Must be able to work independently and on own initiative.
- Be able to work with project managers and other business stakeholders.