We have an excellent opportunity for a Programme/Project Manager to join a fast-growing pharmaceutical company based in Waterford. This company has invested millions into their Waterford facilities including a brand new R&D Facility which shows their long-term commitment to employees and the area.
What's in it for you?
This is a superb opportunity to work in for an innovative and friendly pharmaceutical company that serve patients with life-improving treatments. Working here will be a fantastic addition to your CV. Your work will truly make a difference to people's lives and you will work alongside cutting-edge technology and a supportive and friendly team. Working here you will really make a difference.
Your new position:
As Programme Manager you will be coordinating the planning of projects, and working with the PMO team to ensure a consistent approach to Project Management across EirGen. You will be managing the allocation of resources to all concerned departments, and will ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with all required standards (cGMP, environmental, safety and regulatory).
What will you be doing?
- Planning, scheduling and tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools, methods and techniques, ensuring all parties understand their own deliverables
- Up to date monitoring, problem solving and reporting on project progress to all stakeholders
- Fostering a culture of Project Team ownership for delivery of projects from product selection through to Commercial product launch
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 4-5 years' experience within a related industry, preferably in a project management role
- Knowledge and application of project management tools, methods and techniques
- Project Management qualifications advantageous
- Third level technical qualification desirable ideally to a minimum of Degree standard
- Proven track record of leading cross functional project teams
What you'll get:
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with pension, healthcare, family fun days and free onsite parking. You will be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
Please call Emer on 0860437889 for further information on the role and to discuss further!