Project / Programs Manager, Customer Sup
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team who are the owners of key operational processes and the drivers of all market related programs of work aimed at enhancing the customer experience and driving operational excellence for the European Customer Support and Delivery team across the EMEA region.
- Manage a team with responsibility for the on-going evaluation and improvement of operational processes within the European Support Centre, per market, for the EMEA region.
- Point of contact for all operational issues, projects and escalations at a market level.
- Be a subject matter expert and owner for key operational processes and procedures at a market level, with a focus on aligning across the EMEA region.
- Work collaboratively with the Manager, Customer Support Operations, EMEA to proactively ensure daily operations per market meet our goals for service delivery and customer experience.
- Working collaboratively with the relevant business stakeholders, vendors and functional groups on new business opportunities, projects and improvement initiatives.
- Lead and manage operational projects, including scoping, process mapping, liaising with stakeholders, achieving milestones, testing, rollout plans, execution and operational control.
- Partner with other Customer Support and Delivery leaders to collaborate, define and implement best practice initiatives aligned with Customer Support & Delivery team goals.
- Work with functional and cross-functional business teams in the order to cash cycle and supporting processes to identify, recommend and execute on opportunities for improvement.
- Act as a Continuous Improvement advocate for the European Support Centre, working with the Continuous Improvement Team, driving Continuous Improvement philosophy and practices including but not limited to 6S, Value Stream Mapping and Rapid Improvement Events.
- Represent the European Support Centre in meetings or events as appropriate.
- Manage as appropriate activities such as hiring, promotions, transfers, training and development for direct reports, including providing regular direction, feedback and corrective action on performance, preparing and delivering annual performance and salary reviews for directs reports.
- Develop direct reports through ongoing coaching and mentoring for continued employee growth and team succession planning.
- Work closely with the Quality Team to ensure effective audit readiness and compliance to the quality management system.
- Quality Management System designee as required.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent Quality and Regulatory requirements and to departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in a similar role working in a complex business operation.
- Previous project management experience demonstrating the ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities, leading from concept through to completion, delivering results on-time and on-budget of at least 5 years.
- Time in direct people management with proven ability to lead and develop a team.
- Previous experience with Continuous Improvement/Lean preferable.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with a track record of developing strong working relationships globally and with business partners.
- Results orientated with creative problem-solving approach.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, is essential.
- Willingness to travel on company business.