Project Mechanical Design
Project Design Engineer
Commutable from Laois, Offaly and surrounds.
Are you looking to join a professional team where you will get a lot of exposure to customer interaction?
Have you 3-5 years experience in mechanical design?
This is a progressive company that is making strides in their current and emerging markets.
Do you have the required education?
Bachelors Degree in a related field; - mechanical, mechatronics, manufacturing
Design experience is desired. Sheet metal and/or HVAC sector an advantage.
Exposure to 3D CAD software - Creo Parametric, Solid Works, etc.
What you will be doing in this job?
- Responsible for managing projects from initial conceptualisation to commissioning.
- Design of components and products using Creo Parametric.
- Maintain the technical understanding of all products and services sold by the company.
- Provide technical support to the business development team, advise on the application of our products
- Create assembly instructions and routings for new value added assemblies. Maintain routings so that they accurately reflect assembly-build times.
- Work together with employees in the development and production of sheet metal and value added products to meet customer specifications and needs.
- Achieve the highest level of quality
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Contact Aisling Murray FRS Recruitment through Linked in