Project Manager Tier 2 Dublin
Senior Project Manager
Tier 2 Contractor
Are you currently working on a project that is putting you in an early grave? Are your working 90 hour weeks with no quality of life? Are you keen to make a move to a firm that will give you back your time for YOU?!!
I have the role for you.
I have a longstanding partnership with this client as they develop further projects across Dublin. They are a well established firm who wish to recruit and retain staff by giving them a greater work life balance.
The role is best suited to candidate who have managed projects in excess of €20m. Residential, Hotel, Commercial or Conservation works are of particular interest.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field essential
- 8 years experience plus within construction, design and build essential
- Ideally has managed builds in Ireland
- Familiar with building regulations in Ireland such as BCAR
- Has led LEED projects in the past is a desirable trait
- Keen to work on sustainable construction projects
- Looking to work for a firm who models their success on quality and reliability
- Expert knowledge of planning software
- Has scheduled labour and materials on site
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full Driving Licence
This firm can offer a wide range of perks from Career Development to CPD to generous annual leave to Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
It aims to secure staff and retain them. It doesn't wish to work people it wants to work with people.
If this is music to your tired ears why not apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 056 7775549