Project Manager Retail Client Facing
Retail Project Manager
Quantity Surveyor or Engineering profile preferred
Salary 55000 to 60000
A leading nationwide firm are looking to recruit a Retail Project Manager for a Dublin based role. The ideal candidate will come from a Quantity Surveyor or Engineering background. They will have extensive construction and fit out experience with Commercial and Project Management experience. They will manage from inception to hand over of projects. This a client facing permanent role where the report directly to the client.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- Desired background within Quantity Surveying, Property Economics, Construction Management, Cost Management or a related field.
- Excellent IT skills
- Expert working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Superior management and organisational skills
- Able to work independently and coordinate with multiple teams
- Keen to work on multiple projects
- Expert knowledge of planning, scheduling and running projects
- Happy to compile budgets, review designs and implement changes as required
- Be adaptable & flexible & able to cope with an evolving role
- Be innovative and forward thinking
- Bring a positive and enthusiastic approach to the role
This is an ideal role for someone who wants a diverse client facing role in a fast paced environment away from the typical construction sites.
For further information please contact Miriam at 085 2797250