Project Manager - Residential - Monaghan
FRS Recruitment are looking for a Project Manager to undertake a Residential Development in Co. Monaghan.
Our Client is a small - medium sized construction company primarily involved in the construction of housing developments throughout the country. They are an ambitious/professional company with an opportunity to expand and grow within the industry. We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join them and form part of a high-performance management team.
Overall Role Objective
Ensure that company/project QA/QC procedures are implemented. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing operations of the whole site on a day-to-day basis and that a project comes in on time and in budget. The Project Manager is also responsible for taking on staff and preparing the site, including installing temporary offices and facilities before construction work starts. The Project Managers role will be to monitor the progress and report back to the client or client's representatives, ensure the safety of the team and site workers and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Ensuring site safety by making safety inspections
- Problem solving
- Sourcing materials
- Checking and preparing reports for clients
- Monitoring progress of the project
- Liaising with clients or the client's representatives to update on progress.
- Keeping staff motivated and focused.
Qualifications / Skills
- 4-5 Years' experience in similar role
- Relevant construction Degree
- Problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Being able to works as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills
- Highly organised
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Strong written skills
Contact Cormac - FRS Recruitment for more details:
086 776 7521