Are you an experienced PM with a proven track record of successful client management?
Do you have a high level of business acumen who enjoys working with teams to achieve the successful delivery of projects?
The this may be the new Project Manager job that you've been waiting for!
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
My client is a market leading design and manufacturing company and a leading supplier to the largest companies in the biopharma sector for over 35 years with a superb company culture!
Conveniently located within commuting distance from Cork, Tipperary, and parts of Limerick you will be working in a modern facility with uncapped career growth opportunities and where personal and professional development are fostered.
YOUR NEW PROJECT MANAGER JOB:
As PM you will be responsible for all aspects of assigned jobs from notice to start ensuring that the project is accomplished safely, to specifications, within budget, on time, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
Day to day some of the key elements in the Project Manager role will include:
- Provide technical guidance to internal & external customers.
- Support the activities of the Sales and Marketing/Product Development Departments.
- Support preparation of Budgetary and Firm proposals.
- Conduct/manage specification review to develop/confirm scope of work including exceptions & clarifications
- Develop cost estimates (material & labour).
- Develop project schedule.
- Support review of contractual terms & conditions.
- Lead and coordinate design engineering, procurement, manufacturing operations, quality, safety, and other supporting functions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage internal & external project meetings (project status, design review, execution planning, etc.).
- Manage project setup and maintenance within the company ERP system.
- Develop and manage project schedule, progress and forecast.
- Responsible for change control management on assigned projects.
- Responsible for project reporting and presentations both internally and externally.
- Manage planning and execution of customer acceptance testing and supporting documentation.
- Provide input for performance evaluations of project team members.
- Ability to travel when required
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will hold a relevant technical degree (Level 8) in engineering (Biotech Eng., Chem. E., ME or Metallurgical/Materials Eng.) and have 7 + years relevant post grad experience and 5 years + mgt/PM experience.
You will be skilled in developing detailed cross functional schedules utilising Microsoft Project and be able to read and interpret AutoCAD P&ID Drawings.
You will also need to be comfortable working with controls engineers to ensure the mechanical system as installed will function properly.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a globally recognized Engineering company that works with some of the world's most highly regulated clients. While in this role you will gain exposure to advanced equipment and processes and can broaden your professional experience. This PM job will pay up to €90k doe plus pension, educational assistance, life assurance, healthcare etc.
Sound like the PM job that you've been waiting for. Then don't delay and apply today!