Our client, a leading provider of financial products, is seeking a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
The role will be fully remote initially due to COVID-19, but you will need to be on site on occasion once things get back to normal.
- Report to the Program Manager.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle of a number of complex projects.
- Manage all phases of project delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Prepare Project Reports.
- Coordinate internal resources and third party suppliers for the successful execution of projects.
- Monitor costs, and allocation of budget resource.
- 5 years' experience managing complex IT projects
- Financial Services industry experience
- Proven experience delivering business change and application development projects.
- Broad understanding of systems architecture and development lifecycles
- Solid technical background with understanding
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts