Civil Project Manager
A leading Irish consultancy are looking to hire a Project Manager for a civil engineering role. The ideal candidate will have experience within waste water treatment plant works in particular. This is for a minimum of 12 months and may be extended to a permanent contract for other projects with the firm.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- Civil Engineering background
- Water experience preferably waste water, treatment plants, sewers, storm drains etc.
- 5 years experience preferably at project management/site management level
- Excellent communication skills
- Has worked with county councils, state and semi-state organisations
- Keen to work in Wicklow but open to travel if required
- Excellent IT skills
- Superb knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in Ireland
- Team Player
- Full driving licence
- Can work without visa restrictions
If you are interested in this role please forward an updated copy of your CV.
For further queries please contact Miriam at 085 2797250