Role Locations: Meath
My client is involved in providing Scada/Instrumentation and Telemetry solutions to various industries nationwide. After 30 years in business, they have recently announced plans to increase their employee numbers to support the natural growth of the company. This is really a good place to work, a very down to earth work environment with a good culture.
The Project Managers responsibilities cover the following key areas
· Project Delivery
· Resource Assignment
· Third Party Management
· Risk Management
· Change Control
· Cost Control
· Quality Assurance
· Program Management
- Minimum of three years experience of Project Management working on external projects.
- Recognised certification in Project Management
- Proven and demonstrable Project Management skills within a commercial environment
- Experienced in the application of Project Management methodologies
- External customer management experience.
- Full Irish or EU driving license
· Good "relationship" and people-management skills
· Highly organised work approach within a multi-tasking environment
· Ability to find inventive solutions, and to lead/steer discussions to deliver win-win scenarios