SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Working: Monday - Friday (36 hr weeks)
Due to expansion, my client in Dublin has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their Dublin base on a 12-month fixed term contract.
As the Project Manager, you will maintain and update the scope, delivery strategy, schedule and budget to provide professional support to the Program Manager.
10+ years of Project Management gained in an Engineering or Contraction environment.
The Ideal candidate would have a formal qualification i.e.: PMP Certification, Engineering or Construction Management Degree.
Detailed knowledge of applicable National and European safety, planning and environmental legislation is highly advantageous!
Experience in the management of SET installations, including integration with existing legacy systems.
The successful Candidates will be competent in:
-Leading a Large Team of staff and sub-contractors
-Budget control and negotiation experience.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Identify the key risk areas under your control and ensure that staff, contractors, consultants and external agencies comply with relevant company policies, standards and procedures.
- Project compliance with IE internal Safety Management Standards and achieving internal safety approvals
- Working closely Program Manager on the development of the Project Execution Plan.
- Ensuring that project risks (safety, financial or timeline) are identified and managed appropriately by the entire team.
- Because of the seniority of this position, applicants with less than 10 years of relevant Engineering or Contraction Management will not meet the minimum qualifying criteria.
Contact Marchon Monroe for more details or Submit your CV for consideration TODAY!
Phone: 086 085 8739
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY JUNE 13th