Project Manager - E-commerce
Role: Project Manager - E-commerce
Location: Tralee, Co Kerry
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000pa
Our client, a global distributor of electrical supplies operating in 26 countries with almost 30,000 employees, have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to come on board to support the delivery of an ecommerce website You will be responsible for the development and management of the digitisation of all processes within the business . Based in Tralee, you will work closely with a wider Digital Transformation team and cross functions to ensure that projects are managed ensuring scope, cost, time and benefits as identified are achieved.
- Lead the development and integration of Microsoft Dynamics and related Microsoft products, to deliver further benefits. e.g. Scanning of all transactions [sales and receipts]
- Develop the use of PowerApps to deliver more efficient processes and an improved customer service.
- Lead the development of a webshop solution and ensure full integration with other tools.
- Provide expertise and advice on delivering change through digital solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders on requirements and design.
- Manage project communications including regular status updates to stakeholders.
- Ensure the Project risks and issues are proactively managed.
- Manage project teams and 3rd party vendors effectively.
- Manage budgets and project financials.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including requirement documents, plans, risks, issues, actions and progress reports.
- Work on a range of projects from small, routine change to larger business programmes.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with 2 - 3 years Project Management, E-Commerce or Digital experience who would like to take their career to the next level. If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV and I will be in contact to discuss in more detail