Project Manager - Dublin City Centre
FRS Recruitment are looking for an Project Manager for a large high profile building project in Dublin City.
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of the Project, taking the lead on site, supported by the Contracts Manager and the Project Team. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering large scale projects, managing multiple teams to deliver safe projects in line with the contractual scope of works.
These positions require that the individual be comfortable in a fast-paced project environment, as well as possess excellent problem-solving, organisational and communication skills coupled with a high level of professionalism representing the company.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications.
- Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality and client satisfaction.
- Work to resolve critical site issues.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Obtain all necessary internal permits.
- Achieve a 'right first time' philosophy throughout the project life cycle.
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
- Manage the day to day site operations of subcontractors on site
- Manage the day-to-day internal finishes on site
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they're in line with the program of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors' long term and short term program and monitor performance
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent;
- 5+ years post-qualification experience with tier one contractors
- Background in large scale, high head count sites
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- The drive to be responsible for exceeding targets.
What's in it for you?
Opportunities! Opportunities to work with a great team on some of Ireland's largest and most exciting construction and civil engineering projects. Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
The company are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as; 8% pension contribution, health care program, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicles (depending on the role), opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
Contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment for a more detailed description - 086 776 7521