Project Manager - Design Lead
Our client, based in Kilkenny is hiring a Design Lead to lead a team of skilled technicians and deliver high quality projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the design team delivers drawings and documents (both specific and generic) and ensuring the delivery of the design brief/deliverables using your technical building expertise.
- Liaising with the Design Manager/ Project Engineer Manager to complete the design of projects and to ensure all the requirements quoted are included in the design.
- Reviewing specifications and documents to ensure all design deliverables are met in a timely manner. Propose cost effective products and solutions while meeting specifications and requirements
- Reviewing and quality checking the design drawings, documents and procurement schedules with the Project Manager/Project Engineer prior to issue.
- Reporting directly to supervisors/team leaders to ensure deadlines are met and details of the project are produced accurately and efficiently.
- Liaising with the Project and site management team to update documents where necessary.
- Ensure that handover documentation is compiled and issued appropriately.
- Providing information and completing requisitions to the procurement department to allow material orders.
- Visiting site to problem solve, ensure constructability and record survey information
- Issuing documents to clients as requested.
- Responsible for the production of design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation.
- Liaise with the Client and other stakeholders as required to ensure a smooth handover of the design package.
- Production of technically sound architectural deliverables (drawings, specification, schedules) using Revit, in accordance with project standards and schedule.
- Ensure all design work conforms to standards and is buildable. Contribute to the development of architectural standards and solutions.
- Responsible for planning of resources on projects ahead of schedule and project kick off where possible.
Key Requirements Include:
- Strong problem solving abilities and leading with a sense of urgency
- Organised with a high attention to detail.
- Project Management qualification/diploma or equivalent desired.
- Knowledge of design software
- Proven track record of ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise deadlines using own initiative.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
If you are interested in applying for this Project/Design Lead job in Kilkenny, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you for an immeidate discussion. Please note, you need to be living in Ireland or eligible to work in Ireland without a vias, to apply for this job.
You may have searched for design engineer jobs Kilkenny, Design manager job Kilkenny, project manager job Kilkenny, design project lead jobs Kilkenny, Design project lead jobs Ireland, Design manager job Ireland