Project Manager - Cork
FRS Recruitment are looking for a Project Manager for a position with one of our clients, based in Cork. The Project Managers primary function is to manage the Cork Office and site works in the Munster region.
Reporting to the company directors, you will be tasked with managing a number of live sites, pricing and tendering for works and growing the client base in the region.
You will enjoy the benefits of a development focused business which supports career progression through education, close mentorship, real responsibility and the opportunity to grow within the company.
Qualifications & Previous experience:
- You will preferably have previous experience with a Main Contractor as a Project Manger/Quantity Surveyor/Engineer
- The role will include management of relationships with designers and site and client teams, main contractors and suppliers.
- The ideal candidate should have an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Engineering/Construction Management
Working closely with the management team and providing reports into the company directors, the key areas of responsibilities include:
- Maintain all relevant documentation including drawings register, project programme, weekly project productivity, variation log, hire equipment log, PPE register etc.
- Understanding of programme and organizing labour and materials to achieve the same.
- Plan sufficient labour resources and manager product delivery
- Resolve day to day issue's onsite in a timely, amicable and efficient manner to ensure the programme is maintained.
- Organise works in accordance with all Health and Safety guidelines.
- QA all tradesmen work in a systematic way to ensure quality is maintained at all times.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site - carry out safety checks on site.
- 5+ years experience working with Industrial and Commercial projects, and preferably with experience in the areas of internal fit out work.
- The ability to work independently and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills
- Be results oriented
- Have the ability to work under pressure
What's in it for you:
- Expanding organisation to work within
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Competitive package DOE
- Great place to work
If you might be interested feel free to contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment on 091 760706