Project Manager Construction South East
€75-€85k Depending on experience
A leading South East based construction firm are looking to recruit a Construction Project Manager for a South East based role. Not a project in Dublin or Cork or the Netherlands. South East in the South East of Ireland. This role will give you a greater quality of life, greater freedom and most of all take you off the M50.
This role is suited to someone with a construction profile preferably degree qualified. Has worked on projects in excess of €15m. Has a network of contacts in the South East. Looking to be permanently located in the south east. Has a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
The role is best suited to candidates who fulfil the following criteria;
- Construction Built Environment Background
- Degree qualified
- 5 years plus Construction Project Management experience
- Has worked on projects in Ireland or EU ideally
- Background in Civil Engineering, Construction Management,
- Polished portfolio of works
- Has managed projects in excess of €15m
- Located in the south east
- Full driving license
- Can work without restriction
- Excellent report writing skills
- Superb IT skills
- Key communication skills
- Interested in roles in Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois or Waterford
- Can supply excellent references upon request
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. All shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted by Miriam at 085 2797250.