Project Manager City Centre
Senior Project Manager
€75-€100k depending on relevant experience
A leading Irish contractor is looking to hire a Senior Construction Project Manager for a high end project in Dublin city centre. The ideal candidate will have a polished portfolio and experienced in the relay of information from contractor to sub contractor to client. They will have an indepth knowledge of construction standards in Ireland and will work as a part of a well established team. This firm offers long term permanent roles and great scope for development on award winning projects.
A great variety of projects are available within the firm from commercial to educational to conservation to hospitality works.
This is a role for someone who wants to work on a high end project to display their knowledge and impeccable quality standards.
- Degree or trade qualified in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related field
- 7 years plus experience within construction
- Ideally has managed projects in excess of 20m
- Broad experience profile with commercial, residential, conservation, hospitality or educational projects
- Keen to work in the city centre
- Looking for a long term permanent role
- Excellent IT skills
- Expert knowledge of planning software
- Ready database of sub contractors
- Established network in construction in Ireland
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. All considered candidates will be called by Miriam on 0852797250