Project Manager CAPEX Construction
Senior Project Manager
State Run Organisation
Full Time Permanent
A leading state run organization is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a background in Construction, Maintenance or CAPEX works. They will have a background in Architecture, Quantity Surveying or Engineering. They will have up to date knowledge of building standards in Ireland. Ideal candidates will have an established network in Cork with sub-contractors and main contractors.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who wishes to be a part of the construction industry from a client facing perspective. The role will cover projects in Cork and Munster.
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering essential
- Located in Cork
- 7 years plus experience within construction
- Project Management experience
- Has worked on build, design and maintenance aspects in the past
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb presentation skills
- Keen to work as a part of a team
- Competent technical knowledge of building standards in Ireland
- Happy to be based in Cork on a permanent basis
- IT savvy
To apply for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 0860843989. Please note degree qualified candidates will only be considered for this role.