Project Engineer - Safety Engineer
Project Engineer / Safety Engineer
I am delighted to be exclusively representing our client, an impressive multinational, who have an exciting role for an Project Engineer / Safety Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be part of the team working within their Centre of Excellence for Europe, from where you will provide process evaluation and safety lifecycle to their process and machine industry customers. Our client partners with a number of leading, well-known manufacturing companies throughout Europe.
What is my client offering you?
- Permanent position with a generous salary
- Profit sharing bonus plus incentive bonuses.
- Strong benefits package including healthcare including dependants, pension etc.
- 25 days holiday and excellent work-life balance.
- Hybrid working
- Engage with clients to evaluate and assess their functional safety, alarm and cybersecurity practices and culture
- Lead and facilitate PHA/HAZOP/CHAZOP and LOPA workshops
- Generate reporting as it pertains to safety requirements specifications for customers
- Execute SIS conceptual design activities and SIL verification projects
- Conduct functional safety and alarm rationalisation training, seminars or webinars
- Lead and facilitate training on software tools, alarm rationalisation workshops and cyber risk assessments
Skills and Requirements:
- S. in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related degree
- 6+ years of experience in plant operations or system design including: hazard and risk assessment, reliability modelling, alarm rationalisation, cyber risk assessment, and training
- Foundation in Microsoft Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CFSE or CFSP certification would be advantageous
- Knowledge of functional safety, alarm, and cybersecurity standards would also be advantageous.
For a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981