Project Engineer - Manufacturing
I am looking for a Project Engineer to with experience of manufacturing projects to join a small and friendly engineering team for my client in Waterford.
Having met with this company recently hey really are great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere and a down-to-earth team environment. We have placed a number of candidates here over the last few years so know them well and I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career with an innovative and rapidly growing company!
The successful candidate will have the experience and ability to manage a number of manufacturing engineering projects. As Project Engineer, you will oversee delivery of key strategic projects to increase both capability and capacity of manufacturing. Applying your engineering skills, this role will be involved with all aspects of project delivery from feasibility, through to aspects such as manufacturing start up and hand over to the operations team.
* Managing projects from concept through to design for manufacture, commissioning and qualification.
* Assist Supply chain in identification of suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Apply sound engineering and project management principles, in the delivery of the project.
* Interface with client representatives, and other functional groups such as EHS, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Facilities/Maintenance, and Validation etc., to manage and coordinate the development of project deliverables.
* Generate project plans, scopes of work, cost estimates and quotations.
* Generate work instructions and action change notes.
* Manage internal / external teams to meet project schedules.
* Review and approve documentation including specifications and drawings.
* Manage manufacturing, assembly, tooling/fixture design and commissioning & validation activities.
* Review and/or approve commissioning and qualification protocols.
* Provide qualification and troubleshooting support for equipment and processes.
* Level 8 Degree in Engineering/Science
* Experience working as a Project Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer in an ISO regulated industry - medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc.
Apply Today with your CV in Word format and I will contact you to discuss the role, location and company details at your convinience.
For more information please do not hesitate to call Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley/
Other jobs you might have searched for include: Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Project Engineer, Engineer jobs in Waterford.