Project Engineer Job
Our client, based in Cavan, is looking for a Project Process Engineer to join their expanding business.
You will be joining an Irish owned Multinational company that has been operating successfully for over 5 decades.
This role requires someone who is prepared to travel globally (initial 12/18 months no travel, then 50% travel).
Do you have an NFQ Level 7 (minimum) in mechanical/manufacturing/process or electrical engineering?
Have you worked on and been involved in managing manufacturing projects through full life cycle?
Do you have the ability to read, analyse, interpret and generate 2D & 3D engineering drawings?
Do you have 5+ years' experience as a project/process engineer?
The duties in your new project engineer job in Cavan will be:
* To carry out specific engineering tasks delegated by the Divisional Engineering Director
* Lead and support both minor and major projects in the manufacturing plants
* Produce engineering design and project support deliverables
* Recommend and support value added improvement initiatives where appropriate
* Maintain and develop relationships with key internal and external customers and facilitate liaison with management/design/operations staff
* Attend training to develop relevant self-knowledge and technical skills
* Support the local sites manufacturing process by being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, and you would be interested in hearing more about this project/process engineer job in Cavan, please apply by sending your cv today and I will contact you to discuss this Project Engineer job with you.
Please note: you need to be in Ireland and be eligible to work in Ireland without a visa.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have search for project engineer jobs Ireland, Project engineer jobs Cavan, Project engineering jobs UK, process engineer jobs Cavan, Process engineer jobs Ireland