Currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for our manufacturing client based in Meath
Role and Responsibilities:
Project Management of site projects from detailed design to project completion while ensuring on-time completion and keep within budgeted costs with minimal impact to site operations through all project phases across Irish sites.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree qualification
- 2+ years' post-graduation Engineering work experience
- Decisive & ability to make decisions quickly and effectively to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative & as part of team
- Team player who will work with others and individually to achieve company goals
- Methodical with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to quickly identifying practical solutions
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects across multiple sites
- Experienced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
- Project Management and CAD experience an advantage
- Responsible for ensuring a safe, clean working environment and permit system is adhered to.
- Site Project Management of Capex Projects and Operational projects.
- Contractor Management ensuring Health & Safety procedures are in line with company policies.
- Sourcing cost-effective solutions & working with OEM's/Suppliers for best return on investment.
- Lead projects from detailed design to successful CAR approval stage.
- Flexible working hours and days to meet Project deadlines & schedules.
- Completion of snag lists, site handover protocols and updating site folders.
- Effective planning, co-ordination, and communication with site departments across all sites.
- Liaise with relevant departments to assist in the smooth running of the organisation during project stages.
- Work with Project Managers to drive change & adhere to industry best practise.
- Communicating effectively with Project Managers, Site Management Teams and Senior Management.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.